2002 Mazda Millenia Consumer Review: HOLY SMOKE! WHAT A DEAL!

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Review

HOLY SMOKE! WHAT A DEAL!
By ALJONES99 on

2002 Mazda Millenia S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I looked at the Avalon, the Camry, the Accord and the Millenia. As a former Honda addict, the transition to such a luxury ride was surprisingly pleasant. Doesn't ride as smoothly as the Avalon, but has KICK BUTT sportiness you don't get with an Avalon. The Special Edition S (what I purchased) is simply beyond beautiful - inside and out! It turns heads everywhere. I've actually caught co-workers wandering around my new car in the parking lot admiring it! When you stop at a redlight/stopsign, you couldn't even hear the engine if you stood outside in absolute silence. Every imaginable amentity in the world - except a navigation system!!

LUXURY FEATURES OUT THE WHAZOO! Beautiful color combination on the Special Edition (Velvet Black exterior - Ivory leather interior). ESPECIALLY LIKE - the thoughtfulness of putting black carpet in the vehicle! Much easier to maintain than if they had gone monochrome with the ivory!

Someplace to put my purse! Expand the size of the cup holders. More padding in the seat bottoms (bony butt!) The titanium wheels tend to spot quite a bit. Can't get the dealer to replace with new ones (just bought it two weeks ago) because all titaniums on the lot are spotting also!