2002 Mazda Millenia Consumer Review: Good Car

2002 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.3L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

Good Car
By mark on

2002 Mazda Millenia S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have had this car for over 3 years now. No major issues. Here are some of the things that concern me about the car 1. The weather stripping is already cracking. Dealer quote for just one door 179$ + labor 2. Transmission is not very smooth. You feel a jerk when going from the 1st gear to the second. Dealer says this is common in these cars. This makes me think, I might have some transmission problems in the near feature. 3. The leather inside is not very supple. Its on the harder side 4. I have about 70,000 miles on the car and I already hear some rattle from the body.

1. 17" chrome wheels are awesome. 2. The paint on the car is of good quality. The car looks very beautiful when its cleaned and polished. 3. Interior layout is of good quality. 4. Power seats, bose stereo are awesome.

They don't make these cars anymore. So the fact that not many people own these cars makes me feel good.