2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
LUXURY VALUE STYLE
By MARK BETTERLY on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'ved owned my Mazda for just a few months and I love to show it off. I got a great deal which made me apprehensive but the more I drive it the better I feel about my decision. I looked at acura, the avalon and infinity, I saved thousands. I'll admit this is my second Mazda, the last one was so reliable and the dealer's services were so professional I had to go back, atleast to look. Yup they got me and I couldn't be happier.

My 2nd Millenia in 2 years--great value!
By Jeegee on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I picked up my 2nd Millenia yesterday and obviously love the car. The updates done since the 2000 model are nice and make the car seem even more upscale. I feel the suspension upgrades enhance the stability and seem to quiet the car. The new Optitron gauges are very Lexus-like. Overall, I can't say enough about what a great value Mazda has here when you can purchase this much car for the same price range as Accord, Camry and Altima. Zoom Zoom Zoom!

accountant
By ab on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned a few Mazda Millenia and can say that they are reliable. With excellent handling, comfort and looks.

Mazda Millenia S rules!!
By FMUTA on 03/03/02 11:28 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

We purchased a Millenia after carefully evaluating several cars including the Acura TL, C class Benz etc. and found the Millenia to be the best combination of price performance and also a great looking car. Unbelievable build quality. This car gets a ton of looks as it goes down the road.