2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
Great car - if you keep it
By sofsoldier on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car does compete very condidently with cars in the same price range from BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Infinity, Acura. Has plenty of power (with the supercharger), gets fair to good gas milage, very comfortable on long road trips, and intuitive driver comforts.

My Second Millenia
By MAB on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a second Millenia for myself and a first for my wife. Great car for the price point. Was disappointed to learn that the Bose system wasn't standard in the P models as it was in the past. Cost me $500.00 to upgrade the sound system after market. Great Ride and handling. Better ride than the Infiniti I30t. Tighter car than most of its competitors.

I'm Driving a Luxury Car? No way!
By MyMillenia on 06/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

So my wife and I went to go test drive the Tribute and of course I was drooling over the Millenia but realized the sticker would end my life as I know without debt. Then my trusty salesman pulled out the VERY LAST 2001 Millenia. We went for a ride and asked what I thought? Great car $12,000 too much thanks but no thanks. Long story short, my wife and I brought the car home yesterday for the same price as the Tribute!!!!!!!!

The best car I've ever owned!
By Mark Joll on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is itÂ… the Millenia S is the car I've always wanted, and now I get to drive it every day. Easy to drive, yet fun. Affordable, yet luxurious. Low key, yet strikingly beautiful. Simply the best car around in it's league. My roomie purchased a new Maxima just a day before I bought the Millenia. The Nissan has some nice touches (especially in the interior,) but so far, he's had to have a speaker replaced and his parking brake handle readjusted. So far, I've only had to put some gas into the Millenia. He he. Really though, this is an awesome car. Word is that this is their last year, so, if you want to finally drive a perfect car, I'd buy one while they're still available.

02 Millenia
By kw1964 on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car gets attention. Drive one and people will not only notice it, but also offer many compliments on your fine taste. This is a beautiful car. Mazda's attention to detail inside and out, and the overall fit and finish are impeccable. Even the base model is loaded with high quality leather, power sunroof, and a luxury car paint job.

Tons of fun and a bargain
By hwybandit on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car is well built, attractive and bargain priced compared to its' competition. It is a blast to drive and has plenty of pickup. Love it on the highway.

Traded a 2000 XJ8
By Bill in Atlanta on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Trading a car that had a price tag of more than twice the Mazda made me a bit uncomfortable but the Mazda Does its job well and I am Happy with my purchase.

So far so good.
By cbuff on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

First time Millenia owner. Purchased for my wife over an Accord and she loves it. We get many looks when driving and many great comments on the car. Great rebates and cash backs on the deal, couldn't pass up.

Wonderful ride so far .....
By pppjr63 on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Owned vehical for only (30) days, however I think we made a very good choice with this car. Paid $22.2k after manufacturers rebate, and auto show incentive (that includes trading in a '00 Civic with eleven months left on a 39 month lease !!). Without a doubt, we bought more car for less money than any other. We also have the 4 seasons package thatr added bun warmers, traction control, etc. I highly recommend buyers in this market give the Millenia a try. The "P" version is no rocket, but the engine performs very well, with a high level of refinement. Very quiet. (Keep in mind we traded in a Civic

Second time around
By c. fears on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Mazda Millenia. Excellent vehicle for traveling (am in sales/marketing)or in-town showing off...looks great, runs with the "big dogs". Hold the curves without braking!Gets lots, I mean lots, of compliments ---even from the 18-30 Y/O crowd.