2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
Get one before they're gone!!!
By SM on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

A luxury car for $21,000? That is what you will get if you buy one of these. With a sticker price of $30,000, dealer incentives and discounts brings this car within reach. Look around at other cars, the top of the line Maxima, Accord, Camry, Avalon, or domestic cars in this category and you'll spend $4000- 8000 more for the same ride, equipment, and reliability. I drove all the above cars, bottom line, money talks.

Too bad is its last year!!
By zm on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Before the rebates, this car was out of my price range, but when I added it all up and realized I could get this car for about $21,000 after rebates I could have not pass on the oportunity. The fully loaded Accord and Camry don't even come with as many options and they sell in the $25k-$28ks depending on the options. Car companies should sell cars at such discounts more often. Such special deals make consumer dreams come true. I always wanted a car with all these features... The car drives great and is very comfortable. I get a lot of complements on the car, is very attractive! Great car for long trips.

MY NEW TOY!
By J. G. on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

After driving a 626 for 8 years and evaluating other cars for quite some time I finally decided to buy the Millenia. It is a well built near luxury car with lot of standard options only found on the competition as extras, great value for the money. Drive beautifully making you feel like a million dollar, it makes a lot of heads turn.

2002 Millenia S
By milleniaman1 on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Awesome value for the money. For $10K less than a similar Mercedes C-Class or Lexus ES300, this car was too hard to pass up. It's fun to drive and I always get compliments on it.

My Second Mazda
By JerryL on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned many cars, regular and luxury. My last Mazda was a 626 and although nothing special, it was a comfortable and reliable car. I leased a 2002 Millenia and have nothing but good things to say for the car. It's one of the most enjoyable cars I've had and look forward each time to getting behind the wheel.

Wow!! Best bang for the buck!
By WJE on 08/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned my 2002 Millenia "P" for a whole week now. This an excellent vehicle. The ride is great! The sunroof is excellent - this is something we never considered purchasing. The side airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes and security system take the cake - these are probably options I wouldn't have picked on another vehicle because they would have been additional options and not a standard like on the Millenia. I only paid $20,700 - including the $520 destionation fee. 4.99% financing for 60 mos. I still can't believe I was able to purchase this outstanding vehicle for $20,000 - somebody pinch me to convince me I'm not dreaming!!

review
By alpina on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

great car. true japanese spirit.

Best Mazda Yet
By Ali Reza Rajabzadeh on 07/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought a brand new millenia and I love it it is smooth and quiet and handles well

Can't Beat it for comfort!
By Midwest on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased this car based on the age of my Subaru (7yrs - 100K) and I did not want to drive my truck every day. I couldn't be happier with the comfort and pickup on the car - a lot of stop and go traffic doesn't decrease the enjoyment

My new Millenia
By Chris Wood on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

We just purchased the vehicle about two weeks ago (6/2002). This is our third Mazda and the best yet. The new styling is very attractive. The fit, feel, and finish of the whole car resembles that of many other more expensive cars. The $5,000 rebate made this car deal extraordinary. Where else can you get all of this for $21,500?