2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
Great Value- Get one while you Can
By Susan0331 on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Awesome value for the price.

Always wanted a Mellenia
By tuckerdog1 on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Can't believe how much I like this car. Great looking outside, and super comfortable inside. Can have a conversation or enjoy the music even with the sunroof open. I like NOT seeing one in every parking lot, or coming around every corner. Makes it all the more "special" Also like getting so many great features that would be options or not available on other cars.

smart choice
By ginger27 on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the third mazda I have owned. I purchased my brand new millenia for 20000 about two weeks ago. This is considerably less than a new maxima, which was my first choice. I could not be more satisfied with my purchase. The car has every luxury feature you could want.

Our Second Millinea S
By John Chik on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

We traded-in our 1997 to buy the last of an excellent car line. Mazda should have come up with a replacemetn.

First Mazda
By Chuck 1 on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I always told my wife I would never buy a 4dr car ! I went to the dealer looking for an SUV for my daughter and one for my wife. I saw the Millenia in Platinum with the gray leather interior and built in Japan then the dealer told me the deals being offered and I was hooked!!! My wife loves it.

My first Japanese and luxuary car
By dfe109 on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Mazda provided great incentives for pricing the car. I agree that this is a lot of luxury car for the money. I never dreamed I would pay this price for luxury! I've never purchased a Japanese car before but I'm a changed person! Quality is great!

HOLY SMOKE! WHAT A DEAL!
By ALJONES99 on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I looked at the Avalon, the Camry, the Accord and the Millenia. As a former Honda addict, the transition to such a luxury ride was surprisingly pleasant. Doesn't ride as smoothly as the Avalon, but has KICK BUTT sportiness you don't get with an Avalon. The Special Edition S (what I purchased) is simply beyond beautiful - inside and out! It turns heads everywhere. I've actually caught co-workers wandering around my new car in the parking lot admiring it! When you stop at a redlight/stopsign, you couldn't even hear the engine if you stood outside in absolute silence. Every imaginable amentity in the world - except a navigation system!!

mazda millenia
By bilu mathew on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

very good car. Very good acceleration. The interior scheme is kind of different but that's the whole point. Plus I like the fact that not to many people have the car.

Zoom Zoom Zoom
By cottonmoe on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I'm tickled pink with my new Millenia S.

Get one before they're gone!!!
By SM on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

A luxury car for $21,000? That is what you will get if you buy one of these. With a sticker price of $30,000, dealer incentives and discounts brings this car within reach. Look around at other cars, the top of the line Maxima, Accord, Camry, Avalon, or domestic cars in this category and you'll spend $4000- 8000 more for the same ride, equipment, and reliability. I drove all the above cars, bottom line, money talks.