2002 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
I love my Millenia!
By Micheele on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Millenia one year ago and still loving it! Got a fantastic deal on it, only regret is that I did not upgrade to the "S". My husband wanted a Maxima, but I had spotted the Millenia a couple of years ago and had my eye on it. Finally decided to get it when we heard it was being discontinued. Expect to keep it for many years. We always get compliments on what a sharp-looking car it is, and people are always amazed at the incredible interior once they step inside.

Great Car For the Money
By DEB on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mazda Millenia S Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

We went to the dealer prepared to buy the Mazda 6. While browsing the inventory my wife spotted this Millenia among the other cars. It was love at first sight. Great looking car compared to the 6's. Test drive was the kicker and huge price reduction from sticker ($8k).

Fantastic Car for the money
By LeatherPig on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Almost every hot option in other cars was standard on this car. Can NOT be beaten for the money. Without a doubt, my favorite car I have owned!

Keep building this beauty!
By tigran on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking for a sedan for over six months, and my searches narrowed down to two vehicles: Maxima and Millenia. Even that took me a while to choose: powerful engine or smooth ride of better-looking car. I am happy with my purchase, even it is not a "most recommended" car. Standard features can be compared only to Maxima's GLE. Plus Millenia is a better-looking car (Maxima’s rear end is ugly even on '02 models with spoiler). For the money I paid for used '02 Millenia I could not get even ‘02 Maxima GXE. The Millenia drives smoother than the Maxima. However, if you prefer power over the comfort of a nice car, go with Maxima.

So Far So Good
By salukiman on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great deal on price. Went to buy a 626, came home with a Millenia. One of the most visually appealing sedans on the road. Well proportioned look. Am told reliability will be good. Would be concerned about depreciation, but expect to keep it several years. My prior Mazda was a very good vehicle. I am generally satisfied. Too bad it is discontinued.

Mazda Dealers at there worst !!!
By mbarleta on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say after owning many brands from Hyundai to Saab, there has never been such dissapointment as my experience with Mazda. The car is great. However after only 3k when I returned it to the dealer for an oil change they washed it with a brush and destroyed the paint(black). Not only can I say the dealer was uncooperative, but even worse Mazda has never returned a letter or phone call. As I said in the beginning of my comments the car is great, I just hope that if you buy one you never need the manufacturer to back you up. Enjoy the car.

Good as it Gets
By PERAL MILLY on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Had it for over a year now and 27,000 miles and its been great no problems till now best looking car i had

NO POWER
By JACKRYAN on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

THEY NEED A MUCH BIGGER ENGINE IN THIS CAR, OVERALL IT IS A GOOD RIDE.

SAFETY
By JUAN on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

MY WIFE WAS INVOLVED IN A SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT WITH OUR 2 MONTH OLD MILLENIA. THE OFFICERS AT THE ACCIDENT ATTRIBUTED THE MILLENIA WITH THE ABILITY OF MY WIFE TO GET OUT AND WALK AWAY FROM THE ACCIDENT. WE ARE GETTING READY TO PURCHASE A SECOND MILLENIA AND POSSIBLY A THIRD. INCIDENTLY THE MILLENA WAS TOTALED BUT THE OTHER CAR FAIRED ALOT WORSE. I AM SAD THAT THIS IS THE LAST MODEL YEAR FOR THE MILLENIA.

Happy Happy Joy Joy
By aw on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am so glad that I decided to purchase this Millenia. It is a wonderful vehicle that I am sure will last me a long time.