2001 Mazda Millenia Consumer Review: Well-Balanced Between Ride and

2001 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Review

Well-Balanced Between Ride and Handling
By texasjps on

2001 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have owned 2 Mazda 626s and 2 Mazda MPVs. My last 626 was totalled, so I decided to move up to a Millenia. I went and test drove one and knew right away it was the car I wanted. I found an "S" with the Miller-cycle engine. What a great engine! Smooth and quiet, yet very responsive. This car has a perfect balance between smooth, luxurious ride and road feel. Everything about the car says quality. The fit and finish is outstanding. The Miller-cycle engine should be an option for all of their vehicles that have V-6 engines. I have owned many Japanese and American cars. In my opinion for price and quality Mazda beats them all.

Zoom-Zoom handling balanced with luxurious ride. Miller-cylce engine - so smooth and quiet with tons of power. Leather on the seats is much better quality than Honda/Acura leather.

Bose stereo sounds great, but doesn't work and play well with others. Can't upgrade to MP3 player without ripping out all the Bose speakers and wiring. The outside temperature reading only goes up to 99. Bring back the Millenia and the Miller-cycle engine!