2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
An excellent car
By Big Jake on 02/16/09 19:17 PM (PST)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Other than the timing belt and IAC valve I have not had any problems with this car.It has a lot of pep for a tiny 2.3L V6,enough to entertain me on a boring day.

Outstanding, Understated, and Overlooked
By apphillips on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I've owned the Mazda Millenia S, which I purchased from a dealer off lease return for several years now. I've always thought that the car was underappreciated for its lovely styling. Okay, it's not a head turner, but I think it is one of the more attractive cars out there. It is completely rock solid. Spartan compared to say Lexus, but has everything I need/want. Too bad they quit making this lovely car.

Under Valued
By rnfis on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I think Mazda should really consider re-making the MMS! I've ave. btwn 22 and 28mpg. It's grt on the highway and has plnty of pep when you need it. The leather dsn't get too warm when the sun beats on it all day. Recently had the opp to take a long ride w/ 4 adults and 1 child. We had plenty of room inside for of us. Lumbar sppt is a nice add on during long trips. I don't inticipate using the seat wrmers too much here in So. Cal. but the car is complete to say the least. Yes it would be nice to have a navigation system but for those on the go, Garmin 2620 is far better than factory installed ones I've come accross and cost much less.

Millenia Strong performance/price ration
By MilleniaSowner on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The Mazda Millenia offers excellent value for the price. It is comfortable, handles well and has good acceleration. The Miller S engine is very smooth with good top end power. The interior is well designed with easy to read guages and all controls within a comfortable distance to the driver. The seats are a little low but still comfortable even on long trips. Mazda could have designed the interior with more wood grain and higher quality leather to better compare to other luxury cars like Lexus or BMW. Overall I am extremely happy and enjoy the Millenia very much. I have not had one mechanical or quality issue.

Well-Balanced Between Ride and Handling
By texasjps on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have owned 2 Mazda 626s and 2 Mazda MPVs. My last 626 was totalled, so I decided to move up to a Millenia. I went and test drove one and knew right away it was the car I wanted. I found an "S" with the Miller-cycle engine. What a great engine! Smooth and quiet, yet very responsive. This car has a perfect balance between smooth, luxurious ride and road feel. Everything about the car says quality. The fit and finish is outstanding. The Miller-cycle engine should be an option for all of their vehicles that have V-6 engines. I have owned many Japanese and American cars. In my opinion for price and quality Mazda beats them all.

A RARE CAR WORTHY OF MORE ATTENTION
By PAU on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I purchased my 2001 Mazda Millenia in 2002 brand new as a left over. The dealership was discounting this car $10,000 off the sticker price of $35,000 (sticker included chrome wheels, 4 seasons package, heated seats, and bose in dash 5 cd system). This car has been an excellent value to me. I really enjoy and look forward to driving it

Great Price, but I am 6'2"
By pearsonkj on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car kicks ass! Although I am 6'2" and it can be a little cramped, the performance and value is excellent. I picked one up with every available option, Hunter Green, beige leather, for $23988. Find a deal like that any where else.

The Best
By JLArm on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is my third Millenia and I believe that it is the best vehicle I have ever bought.

The only car that I'll ever buy
By Milleniaman on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I brought this car home brand new from the dealership and fell in love with the car as soon as I saw it in the parking lot. The car looks great and people even mistake it for a Lexus or Infiniti. I paid $29,000 rather that the original price of $32,700. But I had the fuel tank door replaced under warranty because it opened when it wanted to and the Bose radio was replaced also under warranty because my CD got stuck and I could only use the radio. But other than that the car is a dream and I recommend it to anyone who wants a good looking car at a decent price.

This car rocks!
By fmuta on 08/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

We have owned our Millenia S now for a year and it had been an awesome car! The looks turn heads everywhere we go and the quality could not be better. We paid approx. $8,000 less than a comparable Acura/Lexus and we are really glad that we did. ZOOM ZOOM!!