Used 2000 Mazda Millenia Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

2000 Mazda Millenia

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:

Mazda Millenia 2000 Edition
By frank

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

Car is fantastic when engine light is off. Spends to much time in the shop and car parts cost an arm and leg. I would have loves it when it was new.

Favorite Features

Miller Cycle engine like no other and performance supercharged.

Suggested Improvements

Transmission, exhaust system, interior.

Millennium ED
By Clint

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I bought the car 4 months ago at 50,000 miles. The most comfortable car with a really decent amount of performance. I love the car more than ever but I have been worried about letting the mileage stack up. It is such a unique car you want to retain possession of it but don't want anything to go wrong with the 2.3 miller cycle engine. The only people that can work on it is the dealer. Any other place will mess up your engine or charge you a lot more cause they don't realize it's a somewhat experimental engine. All this said you CANNOT find this amount of luxury, performance, and good looks for the price you can currently buy these for. Try like crazy to find one low miles with a clean history.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, comfy seats, quick acceleration, 6 disc changer, and sharp looks.

Suggested Improvements

This car is discontinued.

Mazda Millenia S
By larry banks

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for four years. I bought it because it was different from a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. I love it. It's comfortable, sporty and has plenty of room front and rear. All in all, a very well-engineered car.

Favorite Features

Looks, comfort, roominess.

Mazda -The Best of the Best
By Deb Baranowski

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is my 5th Mazda purchase; I've had this one for two years and it's truly "the best-of-best" in performance and looks. Wisconsin weather challenges all vehicles and this one does not disappoint. Beware, its pricey when it comes due for service work, but it's well worth the investment for a performance vehicle; fuel economy could be better, it runs true at 25-mpg on the highway.

Favorite Features

Bose sound system; heated seats; trustworthy in all weather conditions

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy; cost of vehicle maintenance.

I will miss my Millenia.... maybe???
By Cherie

2000 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I have owned my '00 Millenia for over 3 years now and it has been an AWESOME car to own. Fun to drive, all around good quality and excellent reliability. However, I have to give it up because of the poor gas mileage (22-24mpg city.) Trading it in on a VW Jetta TDI (38-40mpg city.) Also, my husband finds the seats extremely uncomfortable.

Favorite Features

Just about everything, especially the style...inside & out. Luxury feel. It's a beauty for the price. Great sound system. I don't understand why MAZDA's not making them anymore!!??

Suggested Improvements

Trunk lid design (leaks into trunk cavity when opened.) The only mechanical problem I experienced was the "check engine" light coming on for no apparent reason.