2000 Mazda Millenia Consumer Reviews 2

2000 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
Check Engine Problems
By Desperado on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

Car over all is a descent car for the money probably the nicest car I have had in a while, but the check engine light has stayed on since I have had the car... First the O2 sensors were bad and the Map sensor and quite a few things inside the computer has gone wrong and the person working on the car said it is # 3 within 2 months that he has TRIED to fix.. I was asked today to go pick it up and take it somewhere else. Very frustrating to me, the dealer where I bought is seems not to care, and I have talked to several people that have bought cars and the same check engine problem with 5 that I know of.

Sleeper, not just in performance
By Alumar on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Picked up the car on the ford-A plan, for 26,000.00 brand new (marked down from the 32,500 sticker price). Has been an excellent car and held up to what I have required from it. The car if took care of will last you a good time. With a few basic modifications you can get near 230hp/tq crank performance out of the millenia placing it up there with some competitors.

Great car!
By toe_lint on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I love this car! I first learned about the Millenia when I drove a standard version. I liked everything about it, except that I wanted a little more power. The S gives you that power. Great performer on the highways - the smoothest accelerating car I've ever driven. Great sound system, great car for long-distance driving.

mazda
By moreno4630 on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I just love the suede seats on this vehicle..plus is loaded at a really good price

Amazing Car
By Lane Smith on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Its a sporty looking car with a luxury look. Aswell a smooth riding car with good braking power. It looks like a old ladies car but look away for a second and i will be gone!

All Around Great Car
By vroom7 on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for several years and have had absolutely no problems with it! It runs great & looks great. I highly recommend it. Luxury-like with a economic price. Roomy trunk for storage, comfortable interior, sleek exterior, and more than average performance

Luxury for less, but watch out.
By joutlaw on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I bought my Millenia very cheap from a bank at loan value. The car was in good condition with 69K miles. After purchasing I found out the 60K mile tuneup was never performed. I went to the dealer and they wanted $1500 for the tuneup. You can get them dirt cheap, but your paying to maintain a $30K car. I've had some other small issues with the car like the serpentine belt tensioner coming loose. It sounded like a blown engine, but it was just the tensioner bouncing against the block. The transmission is terrible. It's very indecisive. Also, resale is terrible since the car is no longer made.

2000s millenia millenium editions
By Mike Fisher on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I like it! Powerful and sporty and looks better than the competitors and is surely more affordable.

Once in a milennia
By mazdaholic on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Few cars offer such dynamics as the milleniaS while being able to stealthily go by as widely unnoticed>an "ace int he hole" car this is. The boggling fact about its unsung praise is that it has one of new millenium's most honored and revered power plants (miller-cycle engine)! As a matter of fact, I knew nothing of the car until 1998 When I first saw it,being the car fanatic that I am, I was astounded at it's beaty and ,thus began my love affair with Mazda!

A Driver's Car
By Jshores on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

The Millenia S drives uncommonly well. I consider it a luxury sports sedan. The driver sits low in the car in a firm comfortable leather seat. The view over the low hood line is virtually unobstructed. The car accelerates willingly and its taught suspension and wide low profile tires on oversized rims give excellent traction, enabling the driver to take substantial liberties with speed limits in turns. The car has a nimble and solid feel to it.