2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
Rating vehicle
By thomas on 03/06/08 20:24 PM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

The car handles good, good on gas, comfortable to drive, very nice to own, will not sell it for nothing in the world, but would like to buy a another one.

Loved this car!
By Mazda Girl on 11/23/06 12:42 PM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've put 110,000 miles on this car and it has been fantastic performer. Minimal cost of upkeep despite warnings of "expensive to maintain." Beautiful body design. Need to replace it before I begin to have normal wear and tear problems, but I don't see anything that I like for 28K or less. Rather keep my Millenia! I drive almost 2 hours a day and I must enjoy my car. Mazda should not have stopped making them.

Mazda Millenia 2000 Edition
By frank on 07/22/06 05:37 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

Car is fantastic when engine light is off. Spends to much time in the shop and car parts cost an arm and leg. I would have loves it when it was new.

Millennium ED
By Clint on 09/15/05 15:51 PM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

I bought the car 4 months ago at 50,000 miles. The most comfortable car with a really decent amount of performance. I love the car more than ever but I have been worried about letting the mileage stack up. It is such a unique car you want to retain possession of it but don't want anything to go wrong with the 2.3 miller cycle engine. The only people that can work on it is the dealer. Any other place will mess up your engine or charge you a lot more cause they don't realize it's a somewhat experimental engine. All this said you CANNOT find this amount of luxury, performance, and good looks for the price you can currently buy these for. Try like crazy to find one low miles with a clean history.

Mazda Millenia S
By larry banks on 04/28/05 11:10 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for four years. I bought it because it was different from a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. I love it. It's comfortable, sporty and has plenty of room front and rear. All in all, a very well-engineered car.

Mazda -The Best of the Best
By Deb Baranowski on 03/30/05 11:13 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is my 5th Mazda purchase; I've had this one for two years and it's truly "the best-of-best" in performance and looks. Wisconsin weather challenges all vehicles and this one does not disappoint. Beware, its pricey when it comes due for service work, but it's well worth the investment for a performance vehicle; fuel economy could be better, it runs true at 25-mpg on the highway.

Check Engine Problems
By Desperado on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

Car over all is a descent car for the money probably the nicest car I have had in a while, but the check engine light has stayed on since I have had the car... First the O2 sensors were bad and the Map sensor and quite a few things inside the computer has gone wrong and the person working on the car said it is # 3 within 2 months that he has TRIED to fix.. I was asked today to go pick it up and take it somewhere else. Very frustrating to me, the dealer where I bought is seems not to care, and I have talked to several people that have bought cars and the same check engine problem with 5 that I know of.

mazda
By moreno4630 on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

I just love the suede seats on this vehicle..plus is loaded at a really good price

2000s millenia millenium editions
By Mike Fisher on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

I like it! Powerful and sporty and looks better than the competitors and is surely more affordable.

A Driver's Car
By Jshores on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

The Millenia S drives uncommonly well. I consider it a luxury sports sedan. The driver sits low in the car in a firm comfortable leather seat. The view over the low hood line is virtually unobstructed. The car accelerates willingly and its taught suspension and wide low profile tires on oversized rims give excellent traction, enabling the driver to take substantial liberties with speed limits in turns. The car has a nimble and solid feel to it.