Used 2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:

True love
By BHRpowered

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Millenia brand spanking new off the showroom floor and have been in love since day 1. I went so far as a purchase a 2nd car and save this baby for the weekends. The styling and history behind it are timeless, with LEDs and factory style HIDs added I have people come up to me asking if it's a 2009. Excellent long distance highway car, good around town, very high quality all around, if it didn't have a Mazda badge it could have easily sold for 75k. I have never driven anywhere without attracting attention, envy, and curious on lookers wondering what it was.

Styling, Miller-cycle engine, supercharger whine, head turning looks, exclusivity

Engine should have been a supercharged 3.5L MCE to destroy competition, a 5-spd option to compete with the 5-series would have been nice, factory HID's in the later years and or navigation system as installed in overseas versions. All other luxury cars of the time had solid black interior options.

Best looking car since Studebaker Hawk
By rjoe1

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan

Purchased the car new as my retirement car and only regret is having to burn premium fuel during times of gas crisis. Have yet to find any car as beautifully styled with its supercharged performance.

Best sports sedan styling. Sound and extra performance from supercharger. Power seats for driver and passenger. Great looking chrome rims.

Tune engine to accept regular gas vice premium.

Rating vehicle
By thomas

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

The car handles good, good on gas, comfortable to drive, very nice to own, will not sell it for nothing in the world, but would like to buy a another one.

Like the way the car sounds when I crank it up, it's quit and you can't hear it running. I like the fresh leather. The car has a nice stereo system, that sounds so good without have to spend a lot of money. Like the 17 inch chrome wheels, the money green.

Bigger engine with lots of horse power, speaking of horse power 350 with super charge would like the car more better if it was rear end drive.

My second one
By Chozen

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I've had my first Millenia since 99 and when a lady ran a light and totalled it I almost cried. 160,000 with no major work done. Fortunately, I found another one with only 77,800 miles. I noticed that the Millenia is one of the only vehicles that never had a recall of any sort.

Exterior design, supercharger (I've had a base and now an S), reliability.

More attractive cluster, and if the seats can go back just a little more (kind of tall).

Loved this car!
By Mazda Girl

2000 Mazda Millenia Sedan Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've put 110,000 miles on this car and it has been fantastic performer. Minimal cost of upkeep despite warnings of "expensive to maintain." Beautiful body design. Need to replace it before I begin to have normal wear and tear problems, but I don't see anything that I like for 28K or less. Rather keep my Millenia! I drive almost 2 hours a day and I must enjoy my car. Mazda should not have stopped making them.

Engine and body design.

Put this model back into production.