Used 2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:

Rating vehicle
By thomas

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

The car handles good, good on gas, comfortable to drive, very nice to own, will not sell it for nothing in the world, but would like to buy a another one.

Like the way the car sounds when I crank it up, it's quit and you can't hear it running. I like the fresh leather. The car has a nice stereo system, that sounds so good without have to spend a lot of money. Like the 17 inch chrome wheels, the money green.

Bigger engine with lots of horse power, speaking of horse power 350 with super charge would like the car more better if it was rear end drive.

Loved this car!
By Mazda Girl

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've put 110,000 miles on this car and it has been fantastic performer. Minimal cost of upkeep despite warnings of "expensive to maintain." Beautiful body design. Need to replace it before I begin to have normal wear and tear problems, but I don't see anything that I like for 28K or less. Rather keep my Millenia! I drive almost 2 hours a day and I must enjoy my car. Mazda should not have stopped making them.

Engine and body design.

Put this model back into production.

Mazda Millenia 2000 Edition
By frank

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

Car is fantastic when engine light is off. Spends to much time in the shop and car parts cost an arm and leg. I would have loves it when it was new.

Miller Cycle engine like no other and performance supercharged.

Transmission, exhaust system, interior.

Millennium ED
By Clint

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I bought the car 4 months ago at 50,000 miles. The most comfortable car with a really decent amount of performance. I love the car more than ever but I have been worried about letting the mileage stack up. It is such a unique car you want to retain possession of it but don't want anything to go wrong with the 2.3 miller cycle engine. The only people that can work on it is the dealer. Any other place will mess up your engine or charge you a lot more cause they don't realize it's a somewhat experimental engine. All this said you CANNOT find this amount of luxury, performance, and good looks for the price you can currently buy these for. Try like crazy to find one low miles with a clean history.

Smooth ride, comfy seats, quick acceleration, 6 disc changer, and sharp looks.

This car is discontinued.

Mazda Millenia S
By larry banks

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for four years. I bought it because it was different from a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. I love it. It's comfortable, sporty and has plenty of room front and rear. All in all, a very well-engineered car.

Looks, comfort, roominess.