2000 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
True love
By BHRpowered on 07/28/08 11:41 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Millenia brand spanking new off the showroom floor and have been in love since day 1. I went so far as a purchase a 2nd car and save this baby for the weekends. The styling and history behind it are timeless, with LEDs and factory style HIDs added I have people come up to me asking if it's a 2009. Excellent long distance highway car, good around town, very high quality all around, if it didn't have a Mazda badge it could have easily sold for 75k. I have never driven anywhere without attracting attention, envy, and curious on lookers wondering what it was.

Best looking car since Studebaker Hawk
By rjoe1 on 07/26/08 19:08 PM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Purchased the car new as my retirement car and only regret is having to burn premium fuel during times of gas crisis. Have yet to find any car as beautifully styled with its supercharged performance.

My second one
By Chozen on 09/10/07 12:21 PM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I've had my first Millenia since 99 and when a lady ran a light and totalled it I almost cried. 160,000 with no major work done. Fortunately, I found another one with only 77,800 miles. I noticed that the Millenia is one of the only vehicles that never had a recall of any sort.

Sleeper, not just in performance
By Alumar on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Picked up the car on the ford-A plan, for 26,000.00 brand new (marked down from the 32,500 sticker price). Has been an excellent car and held up to what I have required from it. The car if took care of will last you a good time. With a few basic modifications you can get near 230hp/tq crank performance out of the millenia placing it up there with some competitors.

Great car!
By toe_lint on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I love this car! I first learned about the Millenia when I drove a standard version. I liked everything about it, except that I wanted a little more power. The S gives you that power. Great performer on the highways - the smoothest accelerating car I've ever driven. Great sound system, great car for long-distance driving.

Amazing Car
By Lane Smith on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Its a sporty looking car with a luxury look. Aswell a smooth riding car with good braking power. It looks like a old ladies car but look away for a second and i will be gone!

Once in a milennia
By mazdaholic on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Few cars offer such dynamics as the milleniaS while being able to stealthily go by as widely unnoticed>an "ace int he hole" car this is. The boggling fact about its unsung praise is that it has one of new millenium's most honored and revered power plants (miller-cycle engine)! As a matter of fact, I knew nothing of the car until 1998 When I first saw it,being the car fanatic that I am, I was astounded at it's beaty and ,thus began my love affair with Mazda!

First luxury car I ever bought
By hussain on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

and the real taste of a quiet and comfortable ride. The car does deliver excellent passing ability on the highway as it is very well powered. The traction control really makes a difference climbing up icy driveways...better than my 540i!

Beutiful and Reliable
By jbjuice on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

This car has been an incredible investment. Its fun, looks real nice (people mistake it for a Lexus) and did not cost me an arm and a leg. It was between this and an Acura TL. It was a hard decision, but the stretched out Accord came in 2nd (mainly due to the snobs at the dealership). I'm glad I made this decision and will be just as happy with it 10 yrs from now.

2000 Used Mazda Millenia S for Sale
By n_8dog on 02/27/02 17:44 PM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

This car has amazing reliability history. I don't know why it never took off in sales. I mean, you can't get a sleeker, snazzier, roommier, sportier, car for the same price. It is my second S model, and I don't agree with the review given by Edmunds. I am selling mine to get into a house with all these low mortgage rates flying around. With the high ratings for reliability and build quality given by Consumer Reports, I think this is a great car.