2000 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
True love
By BHRpowered on 07/28/08 11:41 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Millenia brand spanking new off the showroom floor and have been in love since day 1. I went so far as a purchase a 2nd car and save this baby for the weekends. The styling and history behind it are timeless, with LEDs and factory style HIDs added I have people come up to me asking if it's a 2009. Excellent long distance highway car, good around town, very high quality all around, if it didn't have a Mazda badge it could have easily sold for 75k. I have never driven anywhere without attracting attention, envy, and curious on lookers wondering what it was.

Best looking car since Studebaker Hawk
By rjoe1 on 07/26/08 19:08 PM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Purchased the car new as my retirement car and only regret is having to burn premium fuel during times of gas crisis. Have yet to find any car as beautifully styled with its supercharged performance.

Rating vehicle
By thomas on 03/06/08 20:24 PM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

The car handles good, good on gas, comfortable to drive, very nice to own, will not sell it for nothing in the world, but would like to buy a another one.

My second one
By Chozen on 09/10/07 12:21 PM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I've had my first Millenia since 99 and when a lady ran a light and totalled it I almost cried. 160,000 with no major work done. Fortunately, I found another one with only 77,800 miles. I noticed that the Millenia is one of the only vehicles that never had a recall of any sort.

Loved this car!
By Mazda Girl on 11/23/06 12:42 PM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've put 110,000 miles on this car and it has been fantastic performer. Minimal cost of upkeep despite warnings of "expensive to maintain." Beautiful body design. Need to replace it before I begin to have normal wear and tear problems, but I don't see anything that I like for 28K or less. Rather keep my Millenia! I drive almost 2 hours a day and I must enjoy my car. Mazda should not have stopped making them.

Mazda Millenia 2000 Edition
By frank on 07/22/06 05:37 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

Car is fantastic when engine light is off. Spends to much time in the shop and car parts cost an arm and leg. I would have loves it when it was new.

Millennium ED
By Clint on 09/15/05 15:51 PM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I bought the car 4 months ago at 50,000 miles. The most comfortable car with a really decent amount of performance. I love the car more than ever but I have been worried about letting the mileage stack up. It is such a unique car you want to retain possession of it but don't want anything to go wrong with the 2.3 miller cycle engine. The only people that can work on it is the dealer. Any other place will mess up your engine or charge you a lot more cause they don't realize it's a somewhat experimental engine. All this said you CANNOT find this amount of luxury, performance, and good looks for the price you can currently buy these for. Try like crazy to find one low miles with a clean history.

Mazda Millenia S
By larry banks on 04/28/05 11:10 AM (PDT)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for four years. I bought it because it was different from a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. I love it. It's comfortable, sporty and has plenty of room front and rear. All in all, a very well-engineered car.

Mazda -The Best of the Best
By Deb Baranowski on 03/30/05 11:13 AM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia Millennium 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is my 5th Mazda purchase; I've had this one for two years and it's truly "the best-of-best" in performance and looks. Wisconsin weather challenges all vehicles and this one does not disappoint. Beware, its pricey when it comes due for service work, but it's well worth the investment for a performance vehicle; fuel economy could be better, it runs true at 25-mpg on the highway.

I will miss my Millenia.... maybe???
By Cherie on 11/12/04 13:08 PM (PST)

2000 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I have owned my '00 Millenia for over 3 years now and it has been an AWESOME car to own. Fun to drive, all around good quality and excellent reliability. However, I have to give it up because of the poor gas mileage (22-24mpg city.) Trading it in on a VW Jetta TDI (38-40mpg city.) Also, my husband finds the seats extremely uncomfortable.