1999 Mazda Millenia Consumer Review: Great Car!

1999 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great Car!
By ahlus on

1999 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

The is by far the best car I have ever owned and I have had many. I get the premium package (very nice). I drove the S and this one but was concerned about a full time supercharger. The 6 is Mazda base engined used for the 626. It has 175 HP only 35 less than the S plenty for me. The only real problem has been on wheel bearing that went bad. The seat are a little hard and the head room is low (not a problem for anyone under 6'). This car does depreciate fast, which can be good if you are buying this car now.

Power is great, exterior styling is great, got a great deal on a $30,000 car after one year for $18000. Be prepared to hold on to it for a while.

Yes, the interior could use a little help, but this car is no longer being built. I hope Mazda will build it again. They make a good car but seem to be going after the low end and leaving the upper end to Honda and Toyota.