Worst Car Ever
By John on
1998 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan
Contrary to the other positive reviews, this is by far the worst car I have ever owned. I have never put so much money into a car just to keep it running. Literally, every 3 months since I have owned this car, something goes wrong. I have put several thousand dollars into this car just in repairs, and that is in the three years I have owned it. I hate this car, and I will never ever purchase a Mazda again. If you decide to invest in a Mazda Millenia, I wish you the best of luck, because luck is something I did not have with this car.
Favorite Features
It is a sharp looking car, but that is the only good thing I have to say about it.
Suggested Improvements
Needs more than one cup holder, and the one that it has needs to be bigger.
By chelsearyfko
on 12/27/10 11:38 AM (PST)

I really have to agree with you. Bought it for 2500 with 97,000 miles on it and since the day I bought it the check engine light has been on. Apart from the 2500 I bought it for, I spent 2000 more on it just fixing parts...this is one of the many times I can't even drive it because something horrible is wrong. At this point I'm trying to do what I can because I'm 1660 dollars in debt with this car. I'm trying to see if I can fix the problem now and trade it in for something more reliable. I HATE THIS CAR.