Great car!
By Sheliaq on
1998 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan
I have enjoyed my car Millenia tremendously! The check engine light constantly comes on, which I think that's how these companies are fixing these cars these days, so that you will take them in regularly for the least little thing! My car runs like a "brand new car", mainly due to my repairing things as they break down vs. waiting. I presently get about 270- 300 miles per tank of gas, which I guess is not too bad for a 10-year old car. I have had the timing belt changed, valve cover gasket repaired, O2 Sensor and Crank Shaft replaced this year! But for a 10-year old car you should expect to make some repairs. I would recommend this car to anyone that's looking to purchase a reliable car
Favorite Features
I love the look of the exterior, I have a spoiler on mine and a sunroof. I do like the factory sound system that came with it, however, it want play CDR-R music, only new CDs, so you would have to change out the stereo if you are looking to play CDs that you make yourself!
Suggested Improvements
The car sits too low and has caused me to have "back problems", so if I could make one recommendation, make the car higher off the ground should you decide to remake the Millenia in the near future! My cup holder did break over the summer, but I guess so since it's 10-years old.:):):)