A fine car but ...
By Tl on
1997 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan
My 5 year old Millenia still drives like a luxury car. I bought it for its reliability and gorgeous exterior. The leather grade is rather cheap. The interior is tight and front seats are not comfortable for tall adults. The workmanship and fitting are flimsy. My moon roof stops working (not fuse- related). If you live in the DC/Virginia area, I would not recommend buying your car from Brown's Mazda. They drop you like a ball once your car leaves their lot. The acceleration on this car sucks. I would get the S version if you love the shape and the supple ride. My next car would likely be a Lexus, Volvo, Mercedes, or a BMW - definitely not sold by Brown's car dealers.
Favorite Features
Exterior, paint, soft door closing, supple rides, Auto climate control, Driving column clears for ease of exit. Bose music system.
Suggested Improvements
Acceleration can definitely be improved. Car interior can use more leg and head room as well as overall interior space. Material quality needs improvement to be consistent with its cost. I would seriously consider the Passat over this car for the same price.