Used 1996 Mazda Millenia Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1996 Mazda Millenia Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:

Best car I ever owned
By LissaE531

1996 Mazda Millenia Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought my millenia used, with just under 100k miles on it. I have had it for almost 10 years and I can honestly say it is the best car I have ever owned, and the one I have loved most. I have only had to replace the timing belt/water pump and a few hoses and that is it. this car is So fun to drive and I have driven it hard, in the city daily, with a lot of stop and go. It developed a oil leak a few days ago, and I drove it anyway, stupidly, but I had no choice and it ran dry and caused severe damage to the radiator and hoses. it will not be worth it to fix, as I cant be assured the engine hasn't suffered damage as well. I am so sad to let this car go.

handling, reliability, comfort, SO fun to drive!

none, all around great car.

Fun to drive Expensive to fix
By johngammel

1996 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan

This is a great car to drive. Very quiet Bose sound and supercharged. Just hope you don't have to fix it. Waterpump and timing belt cost 1800.00 vacuum leaks $200. Used tensioner for AC Belt 175.00 Nice to drive just be prepared to crack that wallet open when it needs fixing

237k and still kicking!
By Stacey

1996 Mazda Millenia Sedan L 4dr Sedan

We've had our car for a few years now, formerly the company car, but it is fantastic, no major engine issues or troubles, TONS of mileage and no hint that it's likely to die anytime soon.

Seat warmers, outstanding miles to the engine with no issues. Mazda retrofitted two LATCH childseat holders free.

More leg room in the back seat.

would not recommend buying used
By Ms. C

1996 Mazda Millenia Sedan 4dr Sedan

I wouldn't recommend buying this car used. The maintenance is very expensive and costly. Definitely buy new so there's a warranty.

The sunroof and the rear armrest.

Great Car
By Gens Linton

1996 Mazda Millenia Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 76k miles from a private auction so had no knowledge of previous owner. Right after I had to Redo the transmission and timing belt. Since then, this car is awesome. I nickname it "Old Faithful" because it has been very reliable for my family and is a awesome car to drive that still looks great. I love this car!

Great smooth yet sporty drive, excellent brakes, interior amenities, and exterior design.

More leg room in front, and back. Almost to tight for my baby's car seat at times unless my wife scoots forward.