Used 1996 Mazda Millenia L Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1996 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:

237k and still kicking!
By Stacey

1996 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan

We've had our car for a few years now, formerly the company car, but it is fantastic, no major engine issues or troubles, TONS of mileage and no hint that it's likely to die anytime soon.

Seat warmers, outstanding miles to the engine with no issues. Mazda retrofitted two LATCH childseat holders free.

More leg room in the back seat.

By Gens Linton

1996 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 76k miles from a private auction so had no knowledge of previous owner. Right after I had to Redo the transmission and timing belt. Since then, this car is awesome. I nickname it "Old Faithful" because it has been very reliable for my family and is a awesome car to drive that still looks great. I love this car!

Great smooth yet sporty drive, excellent brakes, interior amenities, and exterior design.

More leg room in front, and back. Almost to tight for my baby's car seat at times unless my wife scoots forward.

By Gregory Leviness

1996 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan

This is the 4th Mazda Millenia I have owned. After the 2 accident with the 99, the car was deemed totalled.When I received my insurance check I wanted another car that if needed would be able to save my life and I wanted to save some of the insurance money.Low and behold I found my 96 model owned privately and very well pampered.What a waist I say though to pamper these cars.I am very rough with my cars and expect them to sustain and be reliable.I bought the car with 40K and now have 120K.I will more than likely buy another after I run this one into the ground.I think it will last for another 80K miles at least.With no further problems.THANKS MAZDA.

telescopic steering wheel. No engine noise. Great paint job. Reliability is flawless.

Wished there was a little more legroom for rear seat passengers and front ones at that.

By james brownlee

1996 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan

We have this car for 5 yrs. and have not had any repairs other than, one set of brak pads, oil changes,and tires! (144K+miles} Drives Great! Looks Great! Gets good gas millage! Fun to Drive!

Fun to drive, Looks like a more exspenive car than it is. Sporty.

A little more power.

Good Car
By eebert

1996 Mazda Millenia L 4dr Sedan

Fun to drive, great sound system, handles good.

Auto-retracting steering column