Used 1995 Mazda Millenia Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

1995 Mazda Millenia Sedan

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:

LoveMyMilleniaS
By lovemymazda

1995 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan

Only owner(1995). I have done all the services required, my millenia has been outstanding.I have only to repair the car repair twice in eight years, both were minor repairs. One was the radiator blew the the other was something minor. My millenia has 131K miles and I just started to notice a difference in the performance. Things are starting to rattle. The design has lasted wonderfully during the last eight years. Most peolpe think I have a new car when they see it because the body was so well designed,it is timeless. As far as performance, in this price range, it can't be beat. The power in this car is amazing and the ride is smooooooth.

Favorite Features

Exterior design, Reliability, Power (get up and go)

Suggested Improvements

The cup holder sucks. Don't use it you could spill and ruin the bose system. Also the S series tune ups are expensive.

Do not buy
By jjjjjjjssss

1995 Mazda Millenia Sedan 4dr Sedan

The head gasket went out at 52K miles, warrenty thru 50K, so no help from Mazda. Then keys lost, Mazda had the incorrect key code in thier computer and charged me to determine correct keys. Poor customer service. I will never own another Mazda.

Suggested Improvements

Poor customer service. Very poor cup holders.

Excellent car for the money
By Jeff Buice

1995 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan

Excellent car overall. Had very little maintenance issues but the little ones I did were very expensive to repair (S model). Fun to drive, love the Bose radio, leather seats are awesome, moonroof is convenient, has power everything.

Favorite Features

Bose stereo, leather seats, dash-board look, automatic steering wheel adjustment, large rear trunk space

Suggested Improvements

Don't like using premium gas

Great car, very underrated.
By Jeff T

1995 Mazda Millenia Sedan 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1995 millenia in May of 2002. I got the car for $5,200. What a steal. It had 90,000 miles at the time. I have put 45,000 miles on the car this year. (My job as a traveling salesman really packs on the miles). The Milenia has been outstanding. On the freeway it delivers a true luxury ride, while maintaining an "athletic" stance on the road. This is a fairly big car that never feels like a yacht. The car does not have the power of a Maxima (especially not the 2.5 liter version). The reliability of a Camery is probably superior. For the money though, you absolutely can't go wrong with a Millenia.

Favorite Features

Great ride, excellent looks, fabulous interior. This is a poor-man's Lexus.

buyer-b-ware
By robert d

1995 Mazda Millenia Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I bought my millenia last year, with 117,000 miles for $7,000. Since then I have put on 13,000 miles. Reliability has been pretty good until now. I Just had it towed to the dealer the other day.....$1,100 to repair water pump, and timing belt not to include towing cost. other than that, I can't really complain.

Favorite Features

automatic tilt steering, stylish body, and very smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

definitely change that generic cup holder! could use a little more back seat leg room. make spark plugs and other regular maintenance items easier to get to for the home mechanic.