1995 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Millenia model:
LoveMyMilleniaS
By lovemymazda on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Only owner(1995). I have done all the services required, my millenia has been outstanding.I have only to repair the car repair twice in eight years, both were minor repairs. One was the radiator blew the the other was something minor. My millenia has 131K miles and I just started to notice a difference in the performance. Things are starting to rattle. The design has lasted wonderfully during the last eight years. Most peolpe think I have a new car when they see it because the body was so well designed,it is timeless. As far as performance, in this price range, it can't be beat. The power in this car is amazing and the ride is smooooooth.

Do not buy
By jjjjjjjssss on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

The head gasket went out at 52K miles, warrenty thru 50K, so no help from Mazda. Then keys lost, Mazda had the incorrect key code in thier computer and charged me to determine correct keys. Poor customer service. I will never own another Mazda.

Excellent car for the money
By Jeff Buice on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

Excellent car overall. Had very little maintenance issues but the little ones I did were very expensive to repair (S model). Fun to drive, love the Bose radio, leather seats are awesome, moonroof is convenient, has power everything.

Great car, very underrated.
By Jeff T on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1995 millenia in May of 2002. I got the car for $5,200. What a steal. It had 90,000 miles at the time. I have put 45,000 miles on the car this year. (My job as a traveling salesman really packs on the miles). The Milenia has been outstanding. On the freeway it delivers a true luxury ride, while maintaining an "athletic" stance on the road. This is a fairly big car that never feels like a yacht. The car does not have the power of a Maxima (especially not the 2.5 liter version). The reliability of a Camery is probably superior. For the money though, you absolutely can't go wrong with a Millenia.

buyer-b-ware
By robert d on 04/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I bought my millenia last year, with 117,000 miles for $7,000. Since then I have put on 13,000 miles. Reliability has been pretty good until now. I Just had it towed to the dealer the other day.....$1,100 to repair water pump, and timing belt not to include towing cost. other than that, I can't really complain.

Time to dump it...
By doc b on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

This car is infamous for its phantom check engine light problems. I wish that were the only problem.... have replaced thermostat, O2 sensors, precatylitic coverters and have an unhealthy coolant burning issue; yet the typical stuff like brakes, hoses, exhaust, etc. remain well preserved. The point is, the car is expensive to repair yet relatively low maintainance... a strange dichotomy. By the way, the car rusts well in northern climes.

Zoom Zoom
By ZOOM ZOOM on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I love mazda. Great car and easy to put additional HP. I have 280 Hp in this car and I can eat a mustang.

Great car for the $$$
By lexus Mania on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I bought this car December of 2001 for $7000. I have had it for 1 year now, and NO PROBLEMS. I would like 500hp in the car and I wold like a Bose 600W system, and a DVD player, and Leather better than a Bentley but Hey I'm just spending $7,000. For the money this is the best car out thier. No questions asked.

Mazda Millenia
By jjl_01845 on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

It's a beauty for the money and is fun to drive.

Whoa is me....
By Cocoa on 07/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda Millenia 4dr Sedan

I have had nothing but problems with this car....replaced tranny, head gaskets, cv axels, os sensor, and ekg boot...over 2,500.00 in repairs in less than one year. I wouldn't suggest buying the 95 model....seems the best ride comes while under warranty. Stay away from this car unless you have deep pockets for repairs!