Unbeatable Deal on Speed3 Sport
By HerkDriver on
2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I was looking for an inexpensive, well- built car that would be fun to drive and get reasonable fuel economy and I found it! I have friends w/VW (too many build quality issues), WRX (dealers are too proud & I can't figure out why), & why waste my time on a Civic Si with ~200 horses? This car is a comfortable every day driver. The Dunlops are a little loud on certain road surfaces (rough asphalt) but the car grips the road better than any of the other cars mentioned above. It performs when you want it to and is well behaved during all driving conditions (wet/dry). The turbo has no lag & when you're on the highway & you want to pass, you don't have to downshift...let the turbo work! Paid 22K!
Favorite Features
Getting 30+ MPG with cruise on 75. Bluetooth is awesome and stock stereo sounds great. Even without the upgraded tech package, this car rocks. I bought the extended warranty for $1000.00 to extend the turbo coverage b/c its only covered for 3 yr/36...now I have 5 yr/60K bumper to bumper.
Suggested Improvements
AWD...beyond that, don't add any extra weight b/c it's perfect. It isn't supposed to be a luxury car, it's a "zoom-zoom" car! Great job, Mazda!