2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Consumer Review: I love my Mazdaspeed3!

2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 - Consumer Review

I love my Mazdaspeed3!
By Katelyn66 on

2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

If I could go back I would buy it all over again. This is a very responsive & quick car with lots of features to make your ride & needs feel beyond met. I am still finding new features that make my ride exciting, I enjoy the blue tooth I can listen to my Iphone wireless & answer calls while shifting hands free. The Bose system is awesome, my previous car had subs & I don't miss them at all. The blue lights underneath the dash and on the stick are a fun feature for a night drive out on the town. I feel safe in this car without the feel of being in a mini van. The stock dual exhaust sounds great, like a race car. This is definitely a luxury car that is affordable and fun to drive. Zoom zoom!

Favorite Features

The blue tooth. The dual exhaust that hums like a race car. The two toned leather interior. The Bose sound system. The climate control. The very informative deck. The blue lights. The quick turbo of coarse!

Suggested Improvements

This would be really fun to have a sun roof in. A bigger turbo. Other than that keep doing what you're doing. Thanks Mazda!