First to own in my area.
By Kargoth on
2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This car was a blast from the get go and I cant even red line it yet. The Touqe starts low and the acceleration is impressive for its size. After test driving the evo I actually choose this model. It felt more stable and was working very well. Smooth shifting. Wish it had a moon roof but I can deal. The interior set up with out the Navi is the way to go. Just adding the satellite pkg later. Plenty of room for you and your friend. 10* better then the WRX, GTI, and RalliArt lancers. The rear of the vehicle is the only part I am a little curious about. I don't prefer the bug look but it works with the overall feel of the vehicle. Test drive one and you will not be disappointed.
Favorite Features
Grips the road well with the summer tires provided. Hatch allows for plenty of room. The interior is very cockpit oriented for the driver and suits you well with its not overly aggressive racing style seats. Very impressed with the functionality so far.
Suggested Improvements
*** Reclineable or Slideable rear seats. My friends are tall and so am I. The extra room from sliding the 2nd row seats Would be amazing.** The bulging tail lights are not a favorite of mine. Maybe a panoramic roof panel or two. Touch screen radio Navi option for the center console. AWD.