Work of art!
By rustysurfsa on
2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I bought my Speed 3 w/ tech package after driving my girlfriends new Mazda 3 S. After driving her car I knew a Mazda would be my next purchase. These cars are amazing! They fly around the corners with ease! I not talking about cornering around a curb at 30 mph, I’m talking sideways at 60-70 mph. These things hold a line so well it’s like you’re on rail! The best thing about going around a corner in my Speed 3 is that it’s absolutely flat while doing it. I’m in love! Power is a huge + this thing is a rocket ship!! Fuel economy is great too. I averaged 28 mpg on my last tank. Only thing I would complain about is there’s a small amount of torque steer, but that adds to the fun. Great job MAZDA!
Favorite Features
Handling!! Power!!! Interior and Exterior Styling! Transmission Navigation Push button start No keys required!
Suggested Improvements
I would improve the motor mounts or at least put a shock absorber on the motor to reduce all that torque while shifting. I'm going to install the ingalls shock soon, I hear it eliminates all of that shutter.