2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege Consumer Review: One week after delivery....

2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege Sedan - Consumer Review

One week after delivery....
By jersey_emt on

2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege New 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Bought a Titanium 2003.5 MSP last week. She's broken in already (700+ miles). I'm very happy with my decision. HANDLING: Absolutely AMAZING. This car will take almost anything you throw at it with ease. SUSPENSION: Some people say the ride is too harsh. I disagree. It's not ultra-smooth, but even after a couple of hours on not-so-good roads, it didn't bother me at all. The suspension gives you a great feel for the road without being overly harsh. STEREO: The best stock system I've ever heard. Plays MP3's on CD-R's. 8" Sub in the back puts down some decent bass. The head unit also allows some serious tuning/tweaking.

SEE ABOVE PLUS: LOOKS: Sharp looking car. Rear spoiler is large, but not overdone. Body kit is also tasteful, as are the 17" rims and 215/45 tires. Interior is great, the best looking of the compact factory-tuned sedans.

POWER: The car's quick, don't get me wrong, but could be faster. Luckily, it's very easy (and cheap) to fix this.