2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege Consumer Review: Makin' Double-Takes

2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

Makin' Double-Takes
By MazdaSpeed Matt on

2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car's performance is unbelievable. I got my a few days ago and I'm still on cloud 9. All my friends wanna drive it and have gotten tons of compliments as well. I park it in the biggest lot in town and every day there's always a group of 4 or 5 people checkin' out. I love the attention the car brings because it's so rare. That's one of the big reasons why I got it. I like to be unique and get a car I know is almost one of a kind. Everyone that checks the car out is amazed at all the standard features. Yet with all the add-on's it's still a fairly practical car with it's roomy back seat that could sit 3 and a huge truck.

Awesome handling, smooth ride/suspension, hearing the turbo whistle, racing beat wheels, and great design inside and out

Going along with other reviews... a sunroof would be nice, since it is offered in the other protege's and possibly cruise control for those long trips.