2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege Consumer Review: Makes other competitors taste

2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege Sedan - Consumer Review

Makes other competitors taste dust
By Thomas Markham on

2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My dad just recently bought me a MSP, it is by far the best car I have driven for handling and acceleration for it's price range. I can truly say that it walks all over the Subaru Wrx RS, Focus Svt, Civic Si, Acura Rsx, Saturn Ion and the Sentra Type R. It does a wonderful job when you pull up next to one of these cars and walk circles around them, although I have to admit the wrx has some giddy up, but look at it this way, it has AWD and the MSP doesn't. It also is cheaper and comes with the turbo. I just enjoy shifting the gears at high rpm to hear my turbo whistle, an addition of a BOV would sound great.

TURBO, RIMS, SYSTSEM, INTERIOR, DIFFERENT FRONT BUMPER, AND THE MANY LOOKS YOU GET FROM GIRLS WHEN THEY SEE YOU DRIVING THIS GREAT CAR.

Lowering springs, xenon bulbs and fogs, louder exhaust, larger turbo. I wish this car had a sun roof...a two door coupe version wouldn't be bad either, i have to admit though. This car is "Bangin" considering it is a 4 door, that is hard to find in a sport compact.