Great Car
By Nick H on
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is one of those cars where you might read a bad review from a magazine, but it's gonna be tough to fine a bad review from an owner. Owned mine for 2 1/2 years now, Black on Black leather. i am 26 years old and this is my 14th car. Without a doubt this is my favorite, and even at 2.5 years I am still not bored with it! Maybe i'm just growing up?? However, since all other 13 cars were also sports sedan/cars...maybe it's my experience telling me that I wont find anything better. Direct Injection is amazing. Hardly any turbo lag, violent mid-range power, and oh wait....27mpg on the highway and I even get close to 22 in mixed (heavy foot). I also love this car because it's rare.
Favorite Features
Acceleration(30-100mph especially), AWD in New Hampshire (can even get through winter w/o snows), Bose Stereo, Stable and willing at 140mph, looks (except rear view),dependability, but most of all FUEL ECONOMY.
Suggested Improvements
large resonators over small exhaust pipes look stupid (not a fan of the fanny on this one). Clutch and steering to heavy for my wife to drive. Tears through rubbers like a rockstar (43k miles...on 4TH set). WOT sounds like a clogged hoover vac um about to explode.