2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Consumer Review: I love this car!!

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 - Consumer Review

I love this car!!
By speed6Cincy on

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in two vehicles before buying my Speed6, a Dodge Ram 1500 and a Ford Focus ZX4 sedan. This car blows them both out of the water by a mile in terms of quality and character. I cross-shopped a few different cars, mainly the Mazdaspeed 3, Volkswagen GTI Fahrenheit, Volkswagen R32, Subaru Legacy GT. I've driven 1000 miles already in 2 weeks, and I absolutely love this car. I find excuses to run errands, and it makes my daily 90 mile commute something to look forward to. Best vehicle I've ever owned, and this is my 7th car.

2.3L turbocharged 270hp engine, 6-speed tranny, all-wheel drive, awesome Bose stereo, love the interior materials/gauge lighting, great HID headlights, the Velocity Red Mica paintjob, great 18" factory wheels, it is the ULTIMATE sleeper sedan in my opinion.

No aux. jack for stereo, shifter and clutch take some getting used too (definitely take some muscle), exhaust could be a little louder, had a CEL at 1000 miles - make sure you tighten your gas cap well!