2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazdaspeed Mazda6 model:
My Pseudo Maserati
By MaseratiMan on 04/26/07 19:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Cannot believe the power. Is a real speedster, and surprises many beemers and mbz racers. Have only put 2000 miles on it so far, but some was trip to SF from the OC and got 26+ mpg at "somewhat" over the posted speed limit on the 5. Also, coming down Hiway 1 on return trip this thing drives like it is on rails. My wife is equally impressed, although she maintains that on the first ticket she will take away the keys. Love the shift pattern and feel of the clutch/shift engagment. Still takes some getting used to the start up from signals, but it is so much fun to drive like others I look for errands.

This Car is a Rocket on Rails!
By Ron on 04/07/07 06:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I needed a new family car (I have 3 teenage sons) and had a realistic budget to stick to. I had a deposit down on a Honda Si and had taken a new GTI for a spin. I saw a MazdaSpeed6, looked up the info. on the internet, took the car for a test drive - it was so quick that I scared myself and had to pull over to take a breather with a huge grin on my face. Tons of power, handles like it's glued, cruises great, interior is spot on, exterior is understated. I like that it is a sleeper. I drive spirited - can't wait for my next errand. I have not seen even one other on the road since leased back in 8/06.

What a car!
By Turbo Freak on 03/30/07 22:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've been a "boy racer" all my life. The past ten years I have had two 3000GT VR4's (AWD/TwinTurbo) and a 300Z Turbo. I finally decided I needed more of a family 4 door, but was dreading being miserable in a sedan that had body roll, automatic, and no torque... until I found the MS6. I am more than pleased. I cannot comment on reliability, but I'm more than thrilled with the performance and handling, especially for a mid size sedan!

Better Every Day
By Asif on 03/24/07 17:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought an '07 MS6 a few weeks ago and I am thrilled with my purchase. I look forward to driving this car everyday. I have also noticed that the heavy clutch issue with the '06 has been taken care of. Overall, I am very happy with my car.

Don't Buy One...
By bolosmith on 03/13/07 12:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

As a long time Mazda owner and the owner of a 2004 Mazda 6 V6/5speed, traded in at 60K miles for this 2006 MazdaSpeed6, I have a couple of things to say. The MS6 I own is a piece of junk that has had rear end whine since 1100 miles, has chewed up 2 sets of front tires in 3400 miles, has had a CEL a couple of times, and most importantly, Mazda will not keep their word. I've not driven this car for 6 weeks which is how long Mazda took to decide what to do after reneging on a promise of a buy it back and replace it with another different Mazda. Don't buy one, don't trust Mazda.

What a toy! (One happy customer)
By John Miller on 01/26/07 12:57 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

You might not be able to get better value for the money than this car. It's got all the power you'd ever need, has plenty of room, and the fit and finish are gorgeous. Love the center stack, console trim. Although the 2.3L turbo has a tiny bit more turbo lag than the GTI/A3, it's quite minimal. The styling is also a huge plus. Overall it's slightly understated, but the bad domed hood, 18" rims and upgrading styling really give it that mean look. Highly recommended!

Zoom, zoom!
By Grant from Texas on 01/24/07 21:17 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was very content with my 2005 Mazda 6 until I test drove a Speed 6. It's handling, acceleration, and ability to take bumps and curves is unbelievable. It takes all the attributes of other recent small muscle cars and combines them with a big car feel reminiscent of a larger Audi or Saab. Although externally a Mazda 6, and sharing a similar interior and weight it drives completely differently. This car does 0 - 60 mph in 6.2 seconds.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.