2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Consumer Review: 2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED MAZDA6

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 - Consumer Review

2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED MAZDA6
By Taylor M. on

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I''m an 18 yr old male, so I was looking for the fastest car for my high shcool grad present. I tell people that this car is based on performance, but does not lack at comfort, style, fit and finish, or anything for that matter. The clutch could be a little more sporty, and its not full time 4wd, it's 2wd until only when you need 4, and those are the only things that don't throw a smile on my face instantly. I was looking at a wrx sti and the evo, and this is def in that class. I get like 20-21 mpg primarily in the city, and I'm not shy about using all the rpms. It'll beat your friends cars in performance, looks better, probably costs a little more, but it's all about priorities.

Torque from a 4 banger, horsepower, not much turbo lag, cornering abilities, sound system, virtually keyless, short throw shifter. Smooth ride, fit and finish, big cabin, interier/exterior looks. The best thing; blowing doors off people at any speed.

Sportier clutch, more power to the rear wheels, (it's usually 100% front wheel until you need the rear) first 2 gears are kinda short, (shift at 20, then 35).