2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Consumer Review: Wow, what a car!

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Wow, what a car!
By Ken on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

All I can say is wow since having this car! I researched and drove countless models looking for an entry level luxury sport sedan. The Speed6 has everything I wanted whereas the competitors each had something I wanted but not everything. To summarize, the car is quieter than Acura TL and Infinity G35, faster and better handling than Accord or Lexus IS250 and more luxurious for the price than any other car I've driven for under around $30,000 or less.

Favorite Features

Turbocharged engine for sure. Next would be quietness of cabin which lets you enjoy the nice stereo and the features the car is packed with for the price. I personally like the headlights and entire front end. And did I mention the turbocharged engine?

Suggested Improvements

Just being nit picky but better lateral support would be nice in the front seats as well as a little better fuel economy. Also the clutch is good because it isn't super light but it seems a little hesitant to disengage when shifting quickly.