Ultimate bang for your buck.
By jholman on
2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I picked up my new MS6 in late December for my local dealer. They were very reluctant to deal on the price due to the scarcity and performance of this auto. I have been reading about the MS6 for about 5 months before I picked mine up and knew I was going to love it because I really enjoyed the normal 6. Being a taller individual and a hockey goalie, I need adequate space for myself and my hobbies. I am not a family man yet, but I could see this as a great, sporty, family zoomer. I was reluctant against leather, but the MS6 has great quality leather that is tightly wrapped giving a very comfy ride and feel. The power is amazing with virtually no turbo lag and the cornering redefines "on rails"
Favorite Features
My ultimate selling feature on the MS6 is the fact that Mazda deems it a "sleeper" and a "grownup's" vehicle. The interior is not too flashy and gives off a very sophisticated feel. The body styling is similar to the 6 but with enough differences to make people look twice as you hammer the red line
Suggested Improvements
This sedan is one that Mazda got right ... again. The improvements to the 6 are amazing and truly define zoom zoom. I am thrilled to own one and the only improvement I would make is to have a better subwoofer, but hey, not everyone likes my bass!