2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Consumer Review: True Zoom Zoom!

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 - Consumer Review

True Zoom Zoom!
By Bradfield on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Sport 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has it all! I had recently owned a 2005 Mazda6 and upgraded to the Speed6. I wanted this car before it was even in production, and it is worth every dime. If you are looking for a thrilling driving experience, this is a must! I knew the car would be great, but I didn't know it would be unbelievable. From great engine and turbo response to superior handling, it doesn't get any better. People just don't know what this has under the hood. The styling, mechanics, and workmanship are next to no other. Everyone that I have let drive this car has one word to say when they get out. "WOW!" I was more excited when I found out that my rare Whitewater Pearl has been discontinued in '07.

Hood styling, low rear wing, xenon headlamps, 6 disc Bose audio with steering wheel control, TURBO, handling, and 6 speed transmission.

Moonroof option for Sport models, exhaust that fills the large oval outlets in the rear.