2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Consumer Review: MazdaSpeed6 - My Dream Car!

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 - Consumer Review

MazdaSpeed6 - My Dream Car!
By MicheleS - Alaska on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

We purchased a MZ3 5 door 3 months ago; while searching MazdaUSA for accessories, I happened on the MS6. OMG! I had to have the car! I immediately called the dealership, the car was not due to arrive in Anchorage, AK until a month later. I purchased the vehicle prior to driving it as it was shipped with summer tires, but a couple days later the dealer had installed studless snow tires, and I finally got my test drive. Having owned an '88 Mazda MX-6 that I sold this year, which was purchased new, I know Mazdas are excellent products! I was not disappointed in any way. The comfort, ride, handling w/ all wheel drive is phenomenal. I expect to keep this car for 17 years at least!

I love the solid handling of this car, no matter the road surface. The stereo is awesome, the seats are the most comfortable I've sat in in some time!

The only thing I would like to see on future models is "heated windshield wipers". The cowling at the base of the windshield is rather deep, and heated wipers would greatly improve visibility in the snow, as the wipers ice up easily.