2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Mazda put the Zoom Zoom

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Mazda put the Zoom Zoom into a sedan
By Peter on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Well, I just purchased this Speed6 and it is a trip to drive. It has incredible pick up. I used to drive a '95 Jetta, and itís not nearly as gaudy as those racerboy Evo's and STi's. However, there is more to it than horsepower and torque. It looks good, the white exterior and black and white leather inside look stunning, in fact, today I was walking past a gentleman who had parked next to me in a parking lot, and he, talking to his daughter said, "man thatís a nice Mazda." It is everything I wanted, powerful, fun to drive, and great looking. All this while maintaining the sleeper look that makes me like it so much.

Favorite Features

Black and white leather for free, beautiful white pearl exterior, sleeper look, slick 6 speed manual only, heated seats, sunroof, powerful turbocharged four cylinder, angle adjustable bi-xenon headlights, keyless entry and start, all wheel drive, Bose sound system.

Suggested Improvements

iPod interface, one touch sunroof, variable four wheel drive i.e., front 50/50, and rear. All of which are minor, this car is by far the best I looked at.