2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Consumer Review: Low Quality Car With High Perf

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 - Consumer Review

Grand Touring Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Low Quality Car With High Performance
By Matt'sSpeed6 on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First Off: I LOVE driving this car. However, I HATE the car's quality. I have been complaining to the dealer about an engine noise since 5000 miles. And in those 13000 miles since, the noise has been acknowledged, but not repaired. Even Mazda USA Corp will not address my concern. This is my second Mazda I own and it unfotunately will be the last. This car suits me so well. At 6'1", interior size is perfect. It has an understated look that many find elegant. I find the view from the profile could use some improvment. I truly enjoy driving this car; great perfomance at a great price. Lack of dealer and corporate support for the car forces me to reconsider future purchases.

Power/performance. AWD capability. Subtle (sleeper?) looks.

Engine quality. Dealer support. Corproate support. Put a real exaust on. Adjustable heated seats. **Owners will need to purchase all- season or winter tires for snowy climates.** This was known to me when I purchased the car - not a complaint, just a recommendation to other future owners.