2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Consumer Review: Liquid Joy

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Liquid Joy
By Gohan929 on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Just came out of a 2003 Mazda 6S 5 speed. My 1st (& last) FWD car. I have been waiting for the MAZDASPEED car for almost a year. Even though this car is still FWD biased it is head & shoulders a better driving experience than the regular 6. My only other issues with the previous car were the lack of power & kick panels. Both kept coming off . I'm still working through my break in period so I haven't gotten too outta control. I can't wait to get deep into the power and experience my new 4WD drift. I recently purchased an Acura MDX for my wife and the navigation is terrific! I think Fisher Price designed Mazda's system. I have liquid platinum exterior with black/white guts. Looks Bentlyesque!

One of the most beautiful interior combination I've ever seen, 280 lb/ft, active yaw, auto up/down windows all the way around, keyless entry, color flipping liquid platinum exterior, driver's seat, crossed drilled pedals, solid 6 speed shifter, pull in 6th gear.

Power passenger seat! Memory seating, adult navigation system, Bluetooth (everyone has it now), dual zone climate control, every enthusiast's car should come standard with at least 300hp & 300 lb/ft torque, 50/50 weight distribution, rear biased or adjustable awd system.