I test drove it, I liked it, I have it.
By Roman on
2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I am 29 and happily married with the need for speed plus comfort, and let me tell you this car is satisfying my need very well. When you put it into 1st gear it will start slow till you get the RPMs into 2500 -- and that is where the fun (ZOOM-ZOOM) begins. It will push you back into your seat in every gear including the 6th. The thing that I like on it the most is when you cruising 75 M/H at 3K RPMs and there is a car that you like to pass. Well, an auto transmission would change a gear or two, not this boy. It will answer your foot with power even at the last gear. The inside controls are well designed, the Bose sound system works like the BOSE.
Favorite Features
Speed, torque, comfort and more speed. Manual gear box .
Suggested Improvements
Summer tires on a vehicle that ships in the WINTER? Japanese idea of fun = going straight through red light on tires that stick to asphalt only not to fresh snow. Praying -- will I make it through or will this be my first accident. No power or height adjustment for the passenger? What is that about?