I Love it, except ......
By clutch on
2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
What I wanted was the Mits EVO or the Subaru Impreza STI. I also have a wife and one test ride threw those cars out. So in came the Volvo S40 AWD T5, Audi A4 Quattro, Subaru Legacy GT and Mazda MSP6. The Volvo needed a little more power but a very nice car. The Audi just started to cost too much with all the options. The Subaru styling was little too bland but it was fast. The Mazda just did the best job with HP, price and styling. I have had it for a few months and still like attacking on/off ramps and just cruising in it. The Bose sound is mediocre at best. I will be replacing the speakers soon. The seats could use more upper body bolstering. The tires could be bigger 235's would be nice.
Favorite Features
I love the power and agility of the car. The key/card is unique and interior styling is very well thought out. I can carry my friends or future kids and still do an autocross. I would suggest it to anybody who is likes a little style and power but stay understated.
Suggested Improvements
I don't like the Bose radio, the sound is just bad. Just mushy thumping and no treble like most Bose systems. The clutch pedal pressure needs improvement. As soon as possible get rid of the dealer gas thats in it and fill with premium gas >93 or your HP gets cut a lot.