Grab it while you can
By Nathan on
2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I have owned this vehicle for only about 4 weeks now, but I am loving it so far. Mazda may have summed it all up with their simple "Zoom-Zoom". For a sedan of this size the power and the handling are absolutely AMAZING! Bear in mind that it is not a track ready race machine but it is plenty capable of a good time. I rated the build quality and reliability very high but of course I haven't had any issues in 4 weeks of ownership. I guess we will have to see how well the new Mazda will hold up. The biggest problem I see with this car is that Mazda doesn't advertise it. I stumbled onto it by mistake while getting the oil changed.
Favorite Features
Great power and handling. I also absolutely love the smart key system. The ride is very comfortable considering the power and handling.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage would be nice. I think the 18 city and 26 highway mpg estimates were very generous. The 6 disc Bose system is not as nice as the Bose systems that come in the Nissan and Infinti models, upgrade it!