Definitely worth a look...
By JustaJoe on
2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
At some point, we all have to grow up a little - in my case, with the birth of my first child, I needed to move away from the 2 seat sports car I had been driving, to something with a usable backseat. I didn't want to compromise my driving pleasure, but wanted all the luxury amenities too. The MazdaSpeed6 adds another option to those thinking Acura TL, BMW 325i, Audi A4 or even Subaru Legacy GT Limited. I looked around at various models for some time, and finally decided on the MazdaSpeed6, which is the right blend of performance and luxury, in my opinion. The engine, albeit somewhat buzzy at revs, pulls like a freight train. The brakes are keen and the interior is sporty-plush.
Favorite Features
Understated exterior appearance. There's no huge wing a la the STi or Evolution. But the 274 horses under the hood make their presence felt. The seats are very supportive and feel nice.
Suggested Improvements
Sunroof included in the price of the vehicle, like Subaru's Legacy GT Limited. All-season tires installed on cars delivered in winter. Engine start button for the Advanced Keyless Start.