2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Consumer Review: Buy it and love it.

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Buy it and love it.
By Derek D on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car and loved it right away. Six speed standard and very fast. The 18 inch tires that come on it are excellent. The tires keep you on the road and stick in the corners. Very cool looking car. Insurance cost a little more and tire are priced high. Stereo is very good with the Bose system and six disk changer and sat radio upgrade. The power is all where it should be with the all wheel drive and traction control you take off like a rocket. HID headlights are bright and look better than the norm. Handling on highway is amazing - when changing lanes at high speeds it is comfortable with no body roll. I installed the cold air intake and it sounds great.

Favorite Features

My favorite things are the big tires with the all wheel drive system, that will be good in the winter. My number one thing that I love is the power.

Suggested Improvements

Heated wipers would be nice. Dimming rear view mirror. When the keyless entry is not in the car, you should not be able to drive it.