2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - best sports/luxury car available

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Review

best sports/luxury car available
By speedsicks on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Awesome car. Got 27 mpg highway, 24 mpg city. With BASIC upgrades (exhaust, intake) got 28 mpg city, and up to 33 mpg highway. Fun car to drive, awesome performance, build quality is excellent. Rear differential mount is my only complaint, after 6mos heavy driving I managed to crack it. But I understand upgraded mounts are available. And I also understand not everyone drives like I do. Interior was very comfortable, quiet, smooth ride. Handling is outstanding. Faster mod for mod than Subaru wrx, and also faster stock for stock. Competes with BMW m3 & Subaru sti with few BASIC mods. Out handles sti's, and even legacy gt's. Drive one for yourself!

Favorite Features

handling, ride quality, interior style, head turner with under the (cop) radar exterior styling.

Suggested Improvements

rear differential mount could be tougher, for racing enthusiasts. but will still take a beating. remember i only said the mount! the rear differential itself is very strong.