2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Consumer Review: Awesome Sports Sedan

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Awesome Sports Sedan
By Chobs on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was looking at several performance cars, including the RX-8, Mustang, and even GTO, but this car truly surprised me. I had a Mazda3 and have always enjoyed it and thought why not give it a shot. Holy Cow! This thing could go. The handling is awesome, nothing could compare, the ride was quiet, and the acceleration surprising. I test drove it three times just to make sure, and with all the options (sunroof, leather, nav system, etc.) nothing else I looked at compared. It's practical, but sporty. The styling is great, and the inside is on par with other luxury vehicles. This is my 3rd Mazda, so I trust the brand. If you want a sport sedan, check this one out, it will surprise you.

Favorite Features

Console, nav system, leather, styling, turbo engine (this thing is awesome), 6 speed transmission (no automatic transmission available).

Suggested Improvements

Different material on dashboard, passenger side power seat option, nothing else except better gas mileage (but who doesn't want that?).