2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Amazing Mazda To Last Forever!

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 - Consumer Review

Amazing Mazda To Last Forever!
By Raptor on

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda6 Grand Touring 4dr Sport Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Ok, I just bought this lovely vehicle in August of 2010. I am the second owner, and I am glad I bought this car. I stepped up to this car from a 2001 Acura CL-S. This car is absolutely amazing! An AFFORDABLE 4- door sports sedan is hard to find! I looked at the Lexus IS300 and BMW 330i/335i that they had at the lot, and to me, this car blew both of them out of the water after test driving all three. The AWD helps with my judgment, the 6-speed manual is rough but it works! The stereo is weak for a BOSE but the car gets compliments no matter where it goes. People behind me think its just a regular Mazda 6 until they can't see it anymore!

Favorite Features

The 6-speed manual, the exterior styling, the interior is great also. A lot of trunk room. Comfort. AWD. Thee direct-injection 274 hp 4- cylinder turbo (OMG), the torque (when I drive it hard and power shift from 1st to 2nd, glasses on top of my head jump to the back seat, Simply Beautiful)

Suggested Improvements

Gear Ratios (6th gear, constant 80 mph is 3000 RPM. 3000 RPM!) Better Stereo Please.