2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Consumer Review: Terrific car for the price

2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Terrific car for the price
By MSITOOLLADY on

2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

So far no problems. Has awesome pickup, handles just fine. Fun to drive. This car is perfect. If you want to go slow and save on fuel you can but, if you want to go it is right there with you. No trouble passing, taking bends, stopping is great too. I think the way everything is set up inside is great, do not change it. Love the cup holders in the doors in the back especially. It is great for my children. The seats are firm but give great support in all areas. The material is easy to clean when needed. I love my color mica blue. The seats are two toned which adds character to the car. I always liked hatchbacks. And this is not your typical one. If you want a sports car drive this first.

Two toned seats, controls on the steering wheel, the dash, the cup holders, extra large glove box,the set up of all controls, the lighting in the dash, roominess in the back seat, cargo room for the size of the car.

PLEASE put in a better radio and a sunroof. I am not going to say better gas mileage because a sports car is what it is and they are not really meant to get great gas mileage and have all that speed.